Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog block

It's been several weeks since my last blog. Many personal issues have occupied my time. I fell sick with a nasty flu and didn't want to do anything. On a positive note, I had a wonderful time celebrating with my parents, family, and girlfriend in Vegas.

Okay, also I have felt scattered because so much stuff is going on in the world. I started drafts on 10 different blogs and I keep jumping around and not finishing any of them.I'm having blog block!

So ...

I need your help with the topic of my next blog! Here's the list, but feel free to suggest your own.

THE LIST
- The California budget crisis and what should be done about it.
- Can a President really be moral or does the duty to protect make it necessary to take immoral actions in the name of saving our country? Are these actions really immoral?
- Is Obama really someone new and inspiring or just another well packaged politician?
- Did Obama tout certain positions during the election in order to get elected with no intention of carrying them out? If so, does that make him a bad person or a smart politician? Is it just compromise and political reality?
- Was this whole financial bailout a waste of money? Does anyone in Washington really know what they're doing?
- Can we afford Universal Health Care? Can Congress improve quality and compassionate care for those of us that currently do have insurance?
- Community mental health is a broken and hazardous system and most people would be horrified to know the internal workings of the system. I could share.
- Are Democrat plans to tackle renewable energy, stem cell research, and expanding children's health insurance the right priorities?
- What strategy should Republicans take next if they want to win?
- Are California politics so bought and influenced by special interests and arranged in safe districts that there is little hope for real change?

Alright, so what the heck should I blog about next? Place your vote at the top right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the haaaaaaaaayyyyy do ya think?